||The 217 m high television tower was
built between 1954 and 1956 under the supervision of the engineers
Fritz Leonhardt and Erwin Heinle.
The view from the visitor's platform at the top of the tower,
some 150 m high, is a breath-taking view of Stuttgart, the
Swabian Alps, the Black Forest, and on
a clear day, even the Alps can be seen.
Jahnstraße 120, 70597 Stuttgart
Tel: ++49 / (+) 711 / 23 25 97
Fax: ++49 / (+) 711 / 8 60 27 17
>>> Television Tower is closed since 28.03.2013 !
Street Car: No. 15 or U7 to "Ruhbank"